From: "James Borrone" < jborrone saa ars usda gov>
To: <xyberblue gmail com>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:32:08 -0500
Subject: Re: lost files
I tried that.  After installing GTK, I tried launching the program, and
it came up with the same error message, that it could not find those
files.  I looked for the files in the installed GTK program, and could
not locate them

james

>>> Xyber Blue <xyberblue gmail com> 12/07/05 8:51 PM >>>
Those are the static libraries for gtk and glib. You can find these
files on
/usr/lib directory since linux distros bundled already these packages
and
that if you installed the gtk.

You can create these files by downloading the gtk source at www.gtk.org

On 12/8/05, James Borrone <jborrone saa ars usda gov> wrote:

> I am trying to determine how to find the following files, they are not
> presently on my machine and ws wondering if they are downloadable.
>
> libgdk.a
> libglib.a
> libgmodule.a
> libgtk.a
>
> I am not a programmer, and have very limited knowledge of the
UNIX/LINUX