PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

This place.....is so confusing.It started out,my just wanting to install a new GIMP....NOW I have to come to GTK to get a new Runtime Enviornment!But....how do you download it?I keep looking and looking....I know were the downloads are....but they just give me pages!!!!WTF!?!?!?!
I'm used to the window popping up asking to "Save" or "Run" but all I get here is some page with all these links and stuff!!!Can someone PLEASE help me!I've never been so confused!!!!

--
~Kitana Ash~