Re: How to run Gtk 1.2 application on FC3?

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:39:50 PDT, Andrew Krause said:
> > Can I compile my application with Gtk1.2 on FC3?
>
> Why are you programming with Gtk1.2? While it is still in use,
> Gtk2 is more feature-rich and available on Fedora Core 3 (and
> 1, 2 and 4 for that matter...).

If he's trying to build an application from source that hasn't been
re-written to use GTK2, he's stuck.  I know ardour (www.ardour.org) is
still a GTK1.2 app, for reasons that are probably good and reasonable
to the lead programmer.  And that's some 300K lines of code....