On FC3, Gtk 1.2 application

Hi all,

I have three different HDDs with a 3GHz P4 machine and FC3.

only on the first HDD  I can run my application based on Gtk 1.2.

On the second HDD I can run a simple Gtk 1.2 version (video displaying) but not a complicated application.

On the third one, I can not run any applications.

I do not know why. They are all from the same FC3 disks and the same H/W except HDDs.

Also I can not compile my applications on FC3. I copied applicaions from RH9.0.

Why I can not run my application is that I copied from RH9.0, then I need to know how I can compile Gtk1.2 application on FC3.

I'll appreciate for any help.

Regards,

bkna.