GTKVTS question

Hello,

            I am resending part of my earlier question here. I am trying to assess the usefulness of GTKVTS project to GTK community for regression or other kind of testing. We are using it for LSB runtime testing when we add GTK library set to LSB.

Also, we will really appreciate any information regarding the licensing of this project. Are we expected (or required) to check in all our changes/updates back to the GTK CVS? Option we were considering was to make a copy of this project in LSB CVS and put our changes there. Any help or suggestions here will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Rajesh Banginwar

LSB