Re: Compiling pkgconfig with arm-linux-gcc

Hi,

I tried to configure fontconfig for pango, I am
getting the following bug:

I typed the following command to conigure:

./configure --host=arm-linux
--with-expat-includes=/usr/local/imclude
--with-expat-lib=/usr/local/lib

Bug Report:
checking for freetype-config...
/usr/local/bin/freetype-config
checking for FT_Get_Next_Char... yes
checking for FT_Get_BDF_Property... yes
checking for FT_Get_PS_Font_Info... yes
checking for FT_Has_PS_Glyph_Names... yes
checking for FT_Get_X11_Font_Format... yes
checking for FT_Bitmap_Size.y_ppem... yes
checking expat.h usability... yes
checking expat.h presence... yes
checking for expat.h... yes
checking for XML_SetDoctypeDeclHandler... no
configure: error: Cannot find usable expat library.
This could mean that your version is too old.

I tried to configure expat-1.95.0 then also it is
giving the same error.

Step to configure expat:

./configure --host=arm-linux.

Is there any problem with the step to configure expat
as I have to build the gtk with arm-linux-gcc.

If anyopne knows something please help us out.

Thanks And Regards
Prakhar

Send a rakhi to your brother, buy gifts and win attractive prizes. Log on to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html