Re: [gtkextra] No text is drawn
- From: romildo uber com br
- To: "Adrian E. Feiguin" <afeiguin uci edu>
- Cc: scigraphica-gtkextra lists sourceforge net, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gtkextra] No text is drawn
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:51:17 -0300
On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 12:21:58PM -0700, Adrian E. Feiguin wrote:
> Sorry for the late appearance in the discussion but I just switched jobs
> and moved to Santa Barbara, and I'm back to work. I committed a couple
> of lines of code that are supoused to fix this. can anybody try it out?
I have tested gtk+extra from CVS. The text in the test
programs from the distribution now is drawn correctly
(that is, in a readable font size).
Thanks for the fix.
Will be a new release soon?
] [Thread Prev