Re: GLib.framework?

Hi Jon,

just to open my mind, does a framework, according with your previous
explaination, would be GLIB build you ./configure && make, but without
the common 'make install' step ?! i mean, the binaries and headers
file shouldn't be "fflushed" in a "/usr/.../include/" and
/usr/.../libs directories, in a spread way !!

Best Regards

--
Antonio Gomes
E-mail: antonio gomes indt org br