Re: Anjuta: autogen.sh fails when creating project.

I appologize for the waste of time, however, I've resolved the problem.
It seems that the RPM version of Anjuta which I obtained for my Fedora
Core 3 system doesn't require the gettext-devel RPM.  So I simply did:

yum install gettext-devel

which seems to have resolved this problem.  Thanks anyway!

Micah Carrick
http://www.micahcarrick.com