GDK_BackSpace Problem

Hi,

I have ported GTK 2.2.4 onto ARM target and using FrameBuffers for my display.
I have also mapped our own custom keyboard to send the characters to GTK.
Everything is working fine with GTK till now.

But, the problem is, when i press GDK_BackSpace, the cursor is moving backwards
but the charater is not getting deleted.

Can you pls let me know the problem with this......

I tried couple of options like sending GDK_Clear etc, but still the problem is
same.

Thanks and regards,

Mahe

                            FAITH beleives INCREDIBLE