Re: image maps

Hi ,

I did not understand exactyally what you wanna do (sorry, it is my fail) :S

> Hit here,
> a newbie question... Taking first steps in gtk/glade,  I'm trying to
> move a small html based app to gtk.

do you mean you wanna to implement a simple browser html !? in this
case, you could try to use the GTK_MOZ_EMBED widget ...

http://www.mozilla.org/unix/gtk-embedding.html instead create a
clickable image map ...

if I didn't get it correcty, please, sorry ;)

Best Regards