Re: Can't build GTK+ from CVS

Mike,

hummm ... it's a stranger file to me ...  could you inform us the
error message ... i it isn't on my system , nor this directory is in
my home :S !! (I'm using GTK 2.6.2.) Owen (or another GTK GURU), is it
a new file included in the future GTK releases !?

btw, did you build the gtk dependecies ? Are you setting up a common
path right --prefix ./configure's options (it's not necessary and
mandatory, but i prefer to work configuring it, except in special
cases) ?!

Best Regards