Re: locating a widget in a scrolled window

Hi Irtza,

I didn't understand exactually the question, just the essence . So ,
are  you using some kind of "struct" or only "simple variable" to
represent the widget that you have !?

If no, I think you could try to think about it too. In my gtk programs
I always implement struct to my application widgets. This approach
give me more control to every widget shown or not in the screen ...
When it must support more than one instance of the same widgets , like
in your case, I use glist to store and manage them ... and so on ...

I don't know if it's exactually what you are looking for, but i hope
to help anyway ...

Best Regards

--
Antonio Gomes