Re: locating a widget in a scrolled window

Thank you for your response.  Let me clarify my situation.

I have a Scrolled Window within which I add a vbox

The widgets inside the vbox are held in a linked list that I have
setup.  New widgets can be created and added to this vbox within the
scrolled window while the program is running.  When these new widgets
are created and added, I would like to shift the scrolled window to
show this widget.  Another thing I would like to do with this has to
do with text searches across multiple text areas and being able to
scroll a window so that the matching text area is showing.

--
Irtza Sharif

If you can not read, do not write down things you need to remember.
http://www.irtza.com
http://www.geocities.com/irtza
http://ioe.sf.net