Re: running real time application behind glade

Hi,

I would like to help you except I do not fully understand your question...
How is the fact that your application is real time different in this context.
I.e. what does it have to do with Glade? Are you trying to embed an OpenGL
window within some widgets? What OS are you running?

If I understand your question correctly, you can leave a space in Glade and
use GTK+ to pack your widget wherever you need it using container methods.

Regards,

Neil