Re: Size of Gtk Libs ?

At Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 04:52:12PM -0300, Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares wrote:
> But my doubt is if can I putting only the files that ldd gives me in
> other system (with X files of course) I will have my code runing OK ?
> I will do some experiments to see what happens and I will report.

That should be fine; that's how I build my chroot jails. :)

You should really look into static linking (-static flag to gcc) for
your program, though. If nothing else is running to share the libraries
with, you're not going to see any advantage from using shared libraries.

--
Chad Daelhousen
My opinions are my own, unless UB purchases my soul.