Compiling Gtk+ and Cygwin
- From: Maya <EscalanteCanada netscape net>
- To: cygwin cygwin com, jamil elsalvador com, "'gtk-list-request gnome org'" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Compiling Gtk+ and Cygwin
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:06:53 -0500
Using the Cygwin setup program, I have installed GTK+; looking for the
'gtk.h' file I found one in '/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h' and another
at '/usr/X11R6/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h', why is this?
Most importantly, when I try to compile a program using:
gcc example.c -Wall -o example `gtk-config --libs --cflags`
I get a message saying that gtk-config was not found and that there is
no such a file as 'gtk/gtk.h'!
Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?
* YOU first you said that there were weapons of mass destruction
* Then YOU said that the only way to expose them was through a war
* YOU sent over 150 children to die
* Kill those who did not agree with you
* And now WE know it was all a lie.
* Daddy must be very proud of you, boy!
* Between you and I, is Osama your father's idea too?
* The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the
power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty
innocent, and that's power.
- Malcom X
* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
- Jean Chretien
] [Thread Prev