How to get the text from a GtkSelectionData?

Hi!

Trying to get drag-n-drop to work nicely. There is a
gtk_selection_data_get_text but it always gives me NULL back. Looking at
the code it seems to check whether the data is a string or not.

Checking the type of my selection data it's "text/plain" which sounds
like text to me, but gtk_selection_data_get_text doesn't seem to think
of it as text. (Is the gtk_selection_data_get_text only for internal
drag'n'drops within an application and not between two applications?)

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com