future windows port availability

Hi,

after some technical evaluation our company is to
decide whether to use GTK or another toolkit for it's
software tools. Of course, not only technical aspects
are of importance. An important point is GTK's
availability in the future, especially concerning the
windows port, which is (by far) not used by as many
developers as for Linux/Unix.

Are there any "official" statements on the availability
of the windows port? Not just for the next release but
also in the long run.

I really appreciate the work of Tor and Hans and all
others working on the windows port, but if the port's
future is not yet clear and it's completeness depends
on the amount of free time of just one or two
developers, that's an argument not to use gtk (at least
for applications to be used mainly under windows).

Bernhard