Re: splash window and new question

Hi,

> Try just doing gtk_widget_show all here.

yes, I have deleted every GDK call reference. But I have resolved completely
with this line at the end:

while(g_main_context_pending(NULL) || !GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED(image))
		gtk_main_iteration();

with this works.

NEW QUESTION:

I have used:

/* to read an output of a external process */
g_spawn_async_with_pipes (...)

fp = fdopen (output, "r");

	g_strfreev (filter_argv);

  while (fgets (readbuf, BUFSIZ, fp))
    {.......}

Anytime it works anytime not...

Maybe it's useful use select(...) and open with O_NDELAY option, with timeout
and repeat g_spawn_async_with_pipes (...) if fork is empty?

Thanks
France

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE:
Attivazione GRATIS, contributo adesione GRATIS, modem GRATIS,
50 ore di navigazione GRATIS.  ABBONARTI TI COSTA SOLO UN CLICK!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml