Re: Howto build Gtk 2.4.2
- From: "kentropy libero it" <kentropy libero it>
- To: "jean.brefort" <jean brefort normalesup org>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Howto build Gtk 2.4.2
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:19:02 +0200
Thank you for answering,
I 've built glib 2.4.2 in my /home/test/gtk/glib
How could I link against this instead of the linuxbox's glib-2.2 ?
> Apparently, you have a glib-2.2 in /usr. It is very difficult if not
> impossible to make two glib-2 libraries coexist.
> You can try the following (I suppose you install the new libraries in
> /usr/local which is the default prefix).
> export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
> LDFLAGS="-rpath /usr/local/lib" ./configure
> make all install
] [Thread Prev