Re: problem with two modal windows

John Cupitt wrote:
The problem is that the second modal messagebox appers under the gtkfileselection, and it's hard to see. How I make apper as the nearest to the user?

gtk_window_present() will try to show a window to the user

I've tried it and it doesn't work.

> But it should be at the front anyway. Are you creating the messagebox as
a child of the fileselection?

maybe this is the problem. Do you perhalps know how can I set the right parent using glade? Or should I do something else?

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.