problem with two modal windows

I'm having a problem with a little program, when I'm showing two modal windows.

The problem is the following:

The user selects the file for saving his data with a modal gtkfileselection. When he clicks on "ok" my callback checks if he can create the desidered file (check on write right and so on). If the user hasn't got the right to write the file I'd like to show him a modal gnomemessagebox with the error.

The problem is that the second modal messagebox appers under the gtkfileselection, and it's hard to see. How I make apper as the nearest to the user?

Thank you.

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.