RE: GUI building questions

Chris W asked:
> Will Borland C++ 5.02 work fine to compile this stuff?

No, it won't.  The pre-compiled GTK+ binaries won't work with Borland compilers due to a difference in the way that
Borland packs bitfields into a structure.

I used Borland compilers for years and had to abandon them when I started using GTK+ as my GUI.  Now I use the
command-line compiler from Microsoft VC6, but I understand that you can also use Win32 port of the gcc compiler from
MinGW.

--
Ken Rastatter, Senior Design Engineer
Honeywell