Bug in g_param_spec_double?!

I have written an custom CellRenderer for GtkTreeView.

The property value of this can be: 0.0 <= value <= 1.0
The limits of this value are set with g_param_spec_double () as you can see below
g_object_class_install_property (object_class, PROP_VALUE,
                                g_param_spec_double ("value",
                                                   _("Value"),
_("The progress to show"),
                                                     0, 1.0, 0,
                                                     G_PARAM_READWRITE));

The problem is, if I set the value to exactly 1.0, I get an error message:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: value "1,000000" of type `gfloat' is invalid or out of range for property `value' of type `gdouble

this seems to me as if a check (value < 1.0) is done, but not a check (value <= 1.0)
Seems like a bug.

Peter!