Development at GTK

 Hello,
> I´m Rubem, I live in Brazil, and I´m very interested about GTK. It´s
a great language.
> I´ve read your tutorial " GTK+2.0 Tutorial", I´ve thought great, very
nice.
> I´m begining at gtk  and I have some doubt, like: Are there  some
compiler for windows ?? Are there some thing to do if I have a OS linux
when I write source on gtk ?? or I only write " gcc name.c -o name '
pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+2.0'  on linux konsole( command line ) to
compile ??
> My real doubt is how to begin. Write the source, to get a compiler
and to compile that source. Could you help me ???
> I already thanks for all.

Yahoo! Mail - Participe da pesquisa global sobre o Yahoo! Mail. Clique aqui!