GtkTreeView and Threads

Hi all,
I'm writing a program with a thread to insert data into a GtkTreeModel and display them into the Gtktreeview.
But I have problems when this thread is running and I move the mouse over the GtkTreeView
The program fail and I obtain the message:
"There is a disparity between the internal view of the GtkTreeView, and the GtkTreeModel. This generally means
that the model has changed without letting the view know. Any display from now on is likely to be incorrect"

Sometimes the program doesn't crush but the program only runs when I move the mouse (if the mouse is quiet over the tree, the
program stop).
This problem only happens when I use threads.
If someone know how to solve it, please let me know.
Thank you very much and excuse me my bad English.