Re: A Threaded Tutorial

I agree with the title being misleading. But if you think about it an
article explaining GCondition, GMutex and g_thread_join() would also be
misleading, the correct title for that kind of article would be
"Threaded Programming with GThread" or "Threaded Programming with GLib".
Maybe the title should be "Interfacing Gtk+ with Threaded Programming",
what does the list think?

There are a few more issues that i would like to cover in this article.
I would like to explain some of the details already explained in this
list, such as main loop related calls are thread safe, why users should
not use gdk_thread_enter/leave.

Also i would like to know what is it necessary to have my article
featured in gtk.org? If that is going to happen i would like to change
it's location to a more permanent site, since the one I'm using is
temporary.