Re: A Threaded Tutorial

Le 30 juil. 2004, à 11:40, Tiago Cogumbreiro a écrit :

Are you sure it is not online? I've just checked it out from another
computer and it works.
When clicking on the link in Resources section: The four examples... at the bottom of the page, I'm redirected to a page where it is stated, sorry the element is not on the server.

It may be that my browser does not understand this type of link, though it would be strange as I use it.

In the source code, it seems that the link is local, unless I've missed something:

<http://tiago.blogdns.org/examples.tar.gz> in my browser. Is this the right url?

I'm sending it in attachment.
Thank you very much.

Michèle