Re: GLIB / Pango install

Hi,

"Andreas Hagele" <andreas fortunecorp com> writes:

> I don't want to develop software that uses gtk+ at all. I just want
> to USE gimp as an ordinary user. No programming, nothing. just use
> the application.

You said you want to compile it. Thus you will need the header files
which is what the development packages provide.

I told you already that it's best for you not to attempt to compile
GIMP from source since apparently you don't know much about compiling
software. So why don't you just stick to precompiled binaries?

Sven