Re: gtk_events_pending return value

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 19:41, Johannes Weißl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anyone know, why the return value of the function
> gtk_events_pending() is gint?
>
> In my opinion gboolean would be better ...
>
> (I'm not posting on gtk-devel-list, because it's "for developers of GTK+
> to discuss code".)

I think it might at one point in the distant past returned something
like the number of events in the X queue.

I'd say file a bug report, except that you really shouldn't be
using that function. Use g_main_pending() but don't write:

 while (g_main_pending ())
   g_main_iteration (FALSE);

Just write

  while (g_main_iteration (FALSE))