Beginner questions ...

Hello and thank you for reading my post !

I have a few questions about gtk+, sorry, I am a beginner :

1) I use the widget to get a filename with a menu (I don't remember its name). I connected the "Cancel" button signal to "widget_destroy" and this is OK. But I would like the app to do a few functions and then close the widget used to choose the filename. How could I close a widget from a function called by this widget ? Now, when I click OK, the widget asking me to choose a file is still open and sould be closed !

2) I vould like to make a Notebook with a variable number of tabs, depending on the user's actions. Which function does this ?

Thanks in advance !

Sam

Plus de clause d'expiration! Ouvrez dès maintenant un compte Hotmail pour la vie http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ch&DI=1057&XAPID=1581