Re: RFC: GObject FAQ

Of course we can, I actually started this in order to gather as much
feedback as possible, therefore if you have anything at all you're more
then welcome to merge it. As a side not this document was a 20 minutes
hack and might even contain some bugs, today I've looked it up more
carefully and nailed a few in the Interface related questions.

Anyway, I await your commits. I can add a public wiki for this, is it a
good idea?