RFC: GObject FAQ

Hello list,

I've just created a GObject FAQ where I try to answer, hopefully
correctly, some questions I've had while programming with GObject.

http://s1x.homelinux.net/documents/gtk/gobject-faq.html

I would like to receive comments on bugs/typos it may contain as well as
more entries if needed. Next thing I intend to do is to explain:
- how interfaces should be implemented more throughly
- properties
- signals

PS: That page also contains a simple guide on threaded programing which
I've already brought to the list and some thoughts about Signals versus
Listeners Interfaces.

Thank you all for your time,

Tiago Cogumbreiro