Re: RFC: GObject FAQ

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 11:30:26AM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> It is the maintained stable version and anyone who is actively
> developing an application these days should use GTK+-2.4.

The premise was true the day 2.4.0 was released as well,
even though virtually nobody had it installed.  So either
the implication doesn't hold or ... or you live in another
reality.  But I do care what my users actually have
installed.

Yeti

--
Do not use tab characters. Their effect is not predictable.