Re: GTK Documentation error

Yes

I just reread it.  I was mixing up the callback function and the signal
caller!  That what I get for reading documentation at 3:30AM

Let me ask a more coherent question.

What is the difference between an event like 'button_press_event' and a
signal like 'clicked'?  If the events are unions, why is the tutorial
listing all the second union members?  Are they used in programming or
just utilized internally in gtk_main?

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net