GTK Documentation error

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 03:19:13AM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
 Is the documentation for GTk wrong in the tutorials

 It looks like this URL:

 http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/sec-events.html has an error when describing
 gint callback_func( GtkWidget *widget, GdkEvent  *event, gpointer   callback_data );

 Shouldn't there be 4 parameters, including the callback function?

 Ruben

 --
 Brooklyn Linux Solutions

 proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

 http://fairuse.nylxs.com

 http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
 http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
 http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net