Re: gtk in windows ? missing pieces?

Damon Register wrote:

I tried ./autogen.sh within the mingw window but I get a lot of error
messages which lead me to believe that there are still some other components
or tools that I still have to get.  What is missing?
From a post in another group I found something similar with a pointer
to the Glade faq at http://glade.gnome.org/FAQ.  I fixed the
ACLOCAL environment variable as the faq suggested and that eliminated
all the autogen errors.  Now the only remaining thing is getting some
windows switches added to the gcc command.  A coworker said I should
be able to edit the makefile and change CFLAGS to add the flags suggested
by http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/.  The problem with this is that
it seems that any changes there are ignored.  The flags -g -O2 seem to
be coming from somewhere else.  I am not an expert on makefiles or
the many other tools and macros that seem to be involved.  Does anyone
know where the compiler flags are set?

Damon Register