GArray is not accesible

Hello,

My globally defined GArray *Move is not accesible via a second object- which I have linked. I don't know how to solve this, the structure is as follows:

calculate.c:
#include calculate.h
... define GArray *Move and fill it (that works okay, it exists alright and I can save it with Save_Move !!)
..... define other functions as stated in calculate.h
.... etc.
void Allocate_matrixes (void)
{
  Move = g_array_sized_new (FALSE, FALSE, sizeof(double), 3 * lumpamount);
  for (i=0; i < (3 * lumpamount); i++)
  {
g_array_index(Move, GArray *, i) = g_array_sized_new (FALSE, FALSE, sizeof(double), sim.amount_step );
  }
}

calculate.h:
#ifndef CALCULATE_H_
#define CALCULATE_H_

extern GArray *Forces;
extern GArray *Move;

extern void Calculate_moves_and_forces (void);
extern void Free_matrixes (void);
extern void Save_Move (gchar *filenaam);
extern double Get_matrix (GArray *, guint, guint);
#endif

graph.c
#include calculate.h <-- this is done so in graph.c I should be able to use Move.
g_print("Get_matrix value = %f", Get_matrix (Move, 1000, 0)); <---- this results in segmentation error !!! (line before was printed okay, removing this line makes it work fine too).

Is it a typical feature of GArray that it is not reachable from another object-file ?

Greetings, Edward.