licensing issue

I would like to develop a computer program which will
be supplied with our equipment to our customer.  I am
thinking about using GTK for user interface of the
program which is proprietary.  GkT licensing term is
"GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project.
However, the licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL,
allow it to be used by all developers, including those
developing proprietary software, without any license
fees or royalties".  But I am not sure whether or not
I have to give the source code of the program together
with the GKT source, which I think is the requirement
of GNU GPL.  Please clarify this before I begin to use
GTK. Thanks