Re: gtk+-2.2.2 and pango-1.2.5

 --- Melvin Hadasht <melvin hadasht free fr> a écrit :
> > I compile pamgo statically and install it with no
> > problem, but when i run gtk-demo in the bin
> directory
> > of gtk+ which is dinamically compiled, I have an
> error
> > about pango.modules, and this file contains no
> module
> > definition, theses modules are in a directory of
> > pango, lib/pango/1.2.0/modules , I tried to put
> them
> > in pango.modules, but it doesn't work.
> > If I compile pango with dinamic libraries, it
> works
> > fine, but it isn't what I want to do.
> > Can somebody help me??
>
> I had such modules problem, once. After using some
> scripts to
> build cleanly, I had no problems.
>
> I managed to compile pango statically (for
> profiling) and used
> the following ./configure options:
>
> --prefix=$PREFIX --enable-static --disable-shared

--with-included-modules=arabic-xft,basic-xft,hangul-xft,hebrew-xft,indic-xft,thai-xft

> To avoid problems with glib dynamic linking, I use
> the following shell
> script to build glib and pango statically:
> for glib:
> ---Start
> #!/bin/sh
> PREFIX=/usr/local/profiling
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PREFIX/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> export PATH=$PREFIX/bin:$PATH
> export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I $PREFIX/share/aclocal"
> export CFLAGS="-pg -O0"
> ../autogen.sh --prefix=$PREFIX --enable-static
> --disable-shared
>
> make
> ---End
> for pango:
> ----Start
> #!/bin/sh
> PREFIX=/usr/local/profiling
> export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PREFIX/lib/pkgconfig
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PREFIX/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> export PATH=$PREFIX/bin:$PATH
> export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I $PREFIX/share/aclocal"
> export CFLAGS="-pg -O0"
> ../autogen.sh --prefix=$PREFIX --enable-static
> --disable-shared

--with-included-modules=arabic-xft,basic-xft,hangul-xft,hebrew-xft,indic-xft,thai-xft

> make
> ----End
>
> Note that in both cases, I have a ./profiling subdir
> in glib/ and in pango/
> from which I run these scripts
>
> The different environment variable settings are
> there to make sure
> that pkg-config and the linker pick the right
> configs and libraries.
>
> The statically (and profiled) libs are installed in
> $PREFIX=/usr/local/profiling

ok, I did this, but I have the same problem when
running gtk-demo, the message is :

** (gtk-demo:9153): WARNING **: No builtin or
dynamically loaded modules
were found. Pango will not work correctly. This
probably means
there was an error in the creation of:

'/usr/local/lib/graphics/pango-1.2.5/etc/pango/pango.modules'
You may be able to recreate this file by running
pango-querymodules.

do you think I have to rebuild gtk statically?