Re: Problems with text alignment in labels

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:47:43 +0200
Preben Randhol <randhol+gtk pvv org> wrote:

> Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares <flavio maqplas com br> wrote on 10/10/2003 (17:21) :
> > But I allways get:
> >
> >             label1 some more text
> >             label2 less
>
> Check in glade that your label has
>
>    Justify: Center
>
> and not
>
>    Justify: Left
>
> > You use GtkADA95 and I use C,
> > can be a bug for some C library ?
>
> I think it must be a bug in the code generation. Check your source to
> see if it sets justifying to center.

Yes, you are correct, analising the file interface.c there's no

gtk_label_set_justify (GTK_LABEL (label), GTK_JUSTIFY_CENTER);

but, I set in glade-2 to justify to center and it not put in my code this function.

I do an experiment and put manually in my code and it works !

I believe that in GtkADA95 it generate code correctly and C no !

Now I will think some way to fix this in my soft, but now I know the reason !

Thanks for all help

--
Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares
flavio maqplas com br

MAQPLAS Indústria e Comércio de Máquinas LTDA.
http://www.maqplas.com.br