Re: Problems with text alignment in labels

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:46:48 +0200
Preben Randhol <randhol+gtk pvv org> wrote:

> Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares <flavio maqplas com br> wrote on 10/10/2003 (09:25) :
> > I saw your file, I compiled it in C and it works, but if you put
> > strings of diferent sizes (you used label1=label2 in size (width))
> > will lost centralize, this is my situation; I  thought if I change
> > these properties using pango (that I don't know how to use) in my code
> > I will can fix, but I don't know what is the markup to align, now I
> > can change color, size, underline, but I don't know the markup to
> > change align to centralize, and none tutorial say how todo this.
>
> If I put:
>
>    label1 some more text
>
>    label2 less
>
> it gets properly centralized. I'm not sure what you are after do you
> want:
>
>        label1 some more text
>
>        label2 less
>
> or
>        label1 some more text
>
>            label2 less
>
> The latter is the one I get.

I want:

             label1 some more text
		       label2 less

or

       	     	            label1
		label2 some more text

But I allways get:

            label1 some more text
            label2 less

You use GtkADA95 and I use C,
can be a bug for some C library ?

I use Debian Unstable with Gnome2.2.

Thanks for all help

--
Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares
flavio maqplas com br

MAQPLAS Indústria e Comércio de Máquinas LTDA.
http://www.maqplas.com.br