Re: cannot create a long tree

There are good examples of the GTKTreeView function,
or GTK in general?  I'd like to know where these are.

I do understand what Wicks is saying.  Being a new GTK
developer (but not a new developer in general) it is
very frustrating to hear the linux community complain
about no one developing apps for linux, yet when
people try--and need help due to lack of API
documentation--they are told "if the documentation
isn't good enough, do it yourself."  If we knew enough
to write the documentation for the GTK APIs, we'd not
be posting on here asking for help.

If ANYONE can offer any help on the GTKTreeView
widget, or provide a good pointer to GTKTreeView or
GTK theme documentation, please let the world know!

Thanks,

Mike