Re: Is this function actually in gtk 2.2: gtk_notebook_get_n_pages ()

g_get_application_name is a new function which was added to glib for 2.2. This
suggest that your program is not picking up the correct version of glib.

What does running the command ldd on your program after setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH
give you?

Padraig

> To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>
> Cc: Parash umail ucsb edu, gtk-list gnome org