Re: Is this function actually in gtk 2.2: gtk_notebook_get_n_pages ()

Hi,

yes, gtk 2.2 is installed in /opt/gtk, I still have the old version of gtk 2.0.0
in usr/lib.

When I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, i got this runtime erorr:

./apimp: relocation error: /opt/gtk/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol:
g_get_application_name