Re: Different Pixbuf on each treeview row - Please help

Victor Mierla wrote:

> Sorry can\'t get this working :-(
Where's the error?
> Does anybody have a working example for this ,please?
The code I posted is an actual cut&paste. And IS working.
> (showing  diff pixbufs in a treeview\'s rows??)
Just change "foreground" to "pixbuf" and store a pixbuf in the given
column in the model instead of the color name.

> >c=gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes(\"Nome\", rct, \"text\", 1,
> >       \"foreground\", 3, NULL);
So this becomes
c=gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes("Nome", rct, "pixbuf", 3,
NULL);
And you have to put the pixbuf in model's column 3.

If "it doesn't work", please mail some code explaining what you tried.

BYtE,
 Diego.