Re: GTK+-2.2.2 gc behavior

Owen,

I use the gdk_set_line_attributes() to set the line thickness and end style.

George

Owen Taylor wrote:

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 19:44, George M. Gallant wrote:
I am observing an odd behavior when using the widget->style->black_gc and either rulers or scrollbars. The line thickness of the rulers and the
arrow heads of the scrollbars seem to follow the line thickness of my
drawing area. I am performing a zoom in/out on a drawing by first writting to a pixmap then coping the portion desired to a drawing area.
As this is my first real GTK program, I am open to any and all feedback.

Sounds like you are modifying widget->style->black_gc, which is not
a good idea [*]. If you need a modified GC, you should create your own.

Regards,
						Owen

[*] The one thing that you can generally do is set the clip region
   for one of the style GC's, then set it back to empty after you
   are done.