Re: gtk-list digest, Vol 1 #1557 - 18 msgs

> Subject: Re: Problem with key-release-event
> From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
> To: Peter Krueger <pkrueger appss de>
> Cc: gtk-list gnome org
> Date: 04 Jun 2003 10:39:46 -0400
>
> As I recall, GTK+-1.2 didn't select for key release events on
> top level windows, so the X server is just sending the release
> events if the mouse is over your widget.
>
> So, try:
>
>  gtk_widget_set_events (toplevel_window, GDK_KEY_RELEASE_MASK);
>
> (Like many other things, this has been changed/fixed in more
> recent versions of GTK+)

Hi Owen!
That solved my problem. Thanks for your help!

Regards...Peter
Peter Krüger

applied software solutions (appss) GmbH
Sandtorstr. 23
D-39106 Magdeburg
Germany

Phone:  +49-(0)391-54486-19388
Fax:    +49-(0)391-54486-19222
email:  krueger appss de

Managing Director: Uwe Hess, Dietmar Schäfer
Register: HRB12386, AG Mageburg

"Virtual business becomes reality!"

e-mail is strictly forbidden.