Re: Re: GtkGlArea - Newbie Question

Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 10:45:17 -0600
To: gtk-list gnome org,robw optonline net
From: Mark Jones <mark jones106 verizon net>
Subject: Re: GtkGlArea -  Newbie Question

Well, I don't know about that. What I think is much worse is the broken search tool for the listserv archives @lists.gnome.org and how it returns 0 results for anything you search for. For example, you said " OpenGL": do a search for that in the Jan archives and you will not even find your own message listed in the search results. That seriously limits
How strange, I searched again without limiting the time period and I did get a lot of results. So maybe it is half broken. :)